7/8/08: MY FIRST BLOG!! I am starting a blog thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law Deborah and a great friend Lina! I LOVE looking at their blogs and it is a great way to keep everyone updated with our lives! I'll try to update weekly, but it will probably be monthly. But hey, that's good for me!
I have recovered very well from my back surgery! I had it on May 14, 2008 and what a difference it has made in my life! I can sleep now, I can stand now, and I feel so much better! I have even lost weight and that makes me even more happier!
Dave has been suffering horribly from allergies. His eyes would water terribly and it just looked like he was continually crying. He was miserable and I felt bad for him. I think he is barely starting to get it out of his system now, so hopefully he won't be crying as much!
Derek has loved being out of school for the month of June and he has done nothing but play with friends! He is only happy if someone is over at our house, or if he is playing with someone at their house. He took swim lessons and did a great job. They taught him how to dive into the pool from the edge and it took him only two tries and he went in beautifully. I wish we were somewhere where he could swim competitively. He has a perfect body for that!
Kaedon is sill just a happy boy! He loves to torment his big brother and you just have to watch out if he has anything in his hands that resembles a bat. OUCH! Then he'll laugh. He loves pushing his little ride-along car around the house, and then again, you have to watch out! Poor Gamine, I think she gets ran over more than anyone.
Well, I'm going to see if this works and if so, I hope everyone is well and please share your blogs with me! It's so fun to keep up with friends and family this way! 7/8/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Derek-Diving
Derek in swim lessons 7/02/08
Derek & Hunter
4th of July, Derek & Buddy Hunter

4 comments:
Awesome Halli! I'm hoping it will be weekly, and not monthly, between your blog posts. Thanks for sharing, the pictures are great! And it's so nice to hear that you are doing better! Talk to you soon!
Halli
Its fun to look at your beautiful sons! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your updates. Miss you & hope to see you all soon.
I'm so glad the surgery was successful and that you are recovering from it well. :-) Thanks for letting us in on your lives. :-)Love you.
Hey Halli! Just found your blog through my brother Stevens through a couple of others! Glad to hear things are going well for ya! Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment